Friday, December 20, 2013

Paint a cheap table a bright color and it can be awesome! I've never been fond of black paint (particularly on walls) but I find that I could live quite comfortably with a room like this.

chinese antique furniture
chinese antique furniture

Download whole gallery
Paint a cheap table a bright color and it can be awesome! I've never been fond of black paint (particularly on walls) but I find that I could live quite comfortably with a room like this.
Paint a cheap table a bright color and it can be awesome!  I've never been fond of black paint (particularly on walls) but I find that I could live quite comfortably with a room like this.

Download whole gallery
Pallet
Pallet

Download whole gallery
Aaron Poritz Furniture
Aaron Poritz Furniture

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment