Thursday, December 19, 2013

I love pallet furniture. I've been saving some pallets I grabbed from work to make a bed for my daughter. I need to work on that, actually! :) pallets stacked together - painted - fabric on top - genius

Top 10 Thrift Store Shopping Tips: How To Decorate on a Budget. Such great ideas!
Top 10 Thrift Store Shopping Tips: How To Decorate on a Budget. Such great ideas!

Download whole gallery
Hot water paint stripping
Hot water paint stripping

Download whole gallery
I love pallet furniture. I've been saving some pallets I grabbed from work to make a bed for my daughter. I need to work on that, actually! :) pallets stacked together - painted - fabric on top - genius
I love pallet furniture.  I've been saving some pallets I grabbed from work to make a bed for my daughter.  I need to work on that, actually!  :)  pallets stacked together - painted - fabric on top - genius

Download whole gallery
pallet bench
pallet bench

Download whole gallery
A great tutorial for painting furniture
A great tutorial for painting furniture

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment