Thursday, December 19, 2013

I chose this image because I really like the texture of these stools. I love the idea of putting knit on a chair, making it feel warm and plush. Great for a cold day! #weightloss #health #weight loss


Download whole gallery
I chose this image because I really like the texture of these stools. I love the idea of putting knit on a chair, making it feel warm and plush. Great for a cold day! #weightloss #health #weight loss
I chose this image because I really like the texture of these stools. I love the idea of putting knit on a chair, making it feel warm and plush. Great for a cold day!  #weightloss #health #weight loss

Download whole gallery
Painted wood crate (diagonal)
Painted wood crate (diagonal)

Download whole gallery
pallet table
pallet table

Download whole gallery
pallet
pallet

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment