Wednesday, December 18, 2013

25 Ways To Repurpose & Reuse Old Vintage Wood Doors--I wouldn't say that there are 25 ways to use old doors since there are about 5 different tables and 4 different "lean it against the wall and put messages on it" but there is an amazing KEY PLATE CHANDELIER at the end! It would look lovely over my dream table!!!

antlers
antlers

Download whole gallery
25 Ways To Repurpose & Reuse Old Vintage Wood Doors--I wouldn't say that there are 25 ways to use old doors since there are about 5 different tables and 4 different "lean it against the wall and put messages on it" but there is an amazing KEY PLATE CHANDELIER at the end! It would look lovely over my dream table!!!
25 Ways To Repurpose & Reuse Old Vintage Wood Doors--I wouldn't say that there are 25 ways to use old doors since there are about 5 different tables and 4 different "lean it against the wall and put messages on it" but there is an amazing KEY PLATE CHANDELIER at the end!  It would look lovely over my dream table!!!

Download whole gallery
patio
patio

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment